BARCELONA MEETING, Barcelona, February 2017
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Language: English
- First day: (4 hours) welcome, partner presentation, state of art.
- Second day: (7 hours) project management, financial statement, how reporting
- Third day: (3 hours) planning activities.
The core of the meeting is the monitoring of the activities and the definition of the dissemination closing campaign. It represents the moment to share among partners the impressions and the feed-back from the workshop with key stakeholders and the training activities in school. The balance will correct the possible misunderstanding or negative situation existed during the project; it will improve the own experiences of the partners through the exchange with the others and define a draft list of the project output and results (WS1 – WS2).
About the dissemination of the project the partnership closes the plan of the activities:
- define the final index of the Electronic Guideline and discuss about how product until that moment (WS3);
- put in place verification about the use and the development in school community of the Anti Bullying Radar Software Application (WS3);
- design a common dissemination campaign with regard of the Community Meeting at schools (WS3).