The activities of the Organization encompass the territory of the north-eastern Bulgarian. Main activities of The Cluster include international cooperation, implementation and management of international projects, provision of business services.
- Financial sources: Annual membership fees, Donations, EU
- Regional Cluster ”North – East” was established in 2012 and officially registered in May 2014 as a public-private partnership. Members of The Cluster are municipalities, schools and vocational training centers, College of Tourism and Agriculture, University of Economics-Varna, Faculty of Agronomy-Varna Technical University, Varna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, NGOs, companies operating in the fields of industry, trade, tourism and services, agricultural producers and associations of producers, wholesale markets far fresh and processed foods
- The management of the Regional Cluster ”North – East” is carried out by the Management Board and Supervisory board. The permanent staff of the organization is 5 persons. Permanently available is a team of over 30 professionals from various fields who work on specific project
Each expert and the permanent staff as well has years of experience both in its business and in the implementation of projects funded under different programmes.
Staff involved in the project
- Project manager: Boyko Doychinov -Vice-chairman of Regional Cluster “North-East”, PhD in Economics;
- Key Expert: Yoanna Ivanova -Executive secretary of Regional Cluster “North-East” and degree on Universitv of National and World Economv, Marketing and Management
- Financial manager: Lyubomir Penchev Dimitrov
School involved in the project activities:
- Vocational school Georgi Rakovski – Varna
- Middle school Dimch Debelyanov – Varna
- Middle school Vasil Aprilov – Varna